How To Select The Right Swimming Pool Design For Your Home in Dubai?
It’s Dubai’s scorching summer season, won’t you like to spend it in a swimming pool? Well, who won’t?
Summers and swimming pools are inseparable. You can spend your leisure time in the swimming pool with friends and family. Moreover, they prove to be the best place to relax and refresh your mind while enjoying the beauty of summer!
Are you looking for a swimming pool design that would glorify your home and give you comfort? Well, you’re in the right spot!
In this blog, we’ll guide you through selecting the right swimming pool design for your home in Dubai!
3 things to consider while selecting a swimming pool design for your Dubai home.
Swimming pools in Dubai are quite popular. They can be seen more often in villas and houses in Dubai. So, here are a few things to help you select the perfect swimming pool design!
Before deciding the design for your swimming pool, there are a few things worth considering. One must be sure about the place to build a swimming pool. It can be in your front yard or backyard. Just make sure the land is equal on all the sides and it is a perfect spot for relaxation. Moreover, you must always set a budget for building a swimming pool. You can also ask your neighbors about the best swimming pool company in your locality or find it through Google.
Once you’ve found a reliable contractor with the help of your friends and family, follow the three guidelines mentioned in this blog while deciding the design of your pool.
1. Decide whether you want to have an in-ground or above ground pool.
In-ground pools and above ground pools come with amazing benefits. It’s good to know the difference between the two types to decide the right swimming pool for your home. Here are a few distinguishing factors of both the pools:
- The in-ground pool not only glorifies the house but also provides a permanent space to enjoy with friends and family.
- It is costlier than above ground pools with higher maintenance fees.
- In-ground pools come with innumerous designs, shapes, colors, styles to suit your personality.
- Above ground pools are the best option if you’re looking for a short-term solution. They are easy to build and cost-effective.
Based on your preferences, land type and budget you could decide the kind of swimming bool best for your home.
2. Where do you want your swimming pool to be situated?
This is also a crucial factor while deciding on a swimming pool design for your home. You can consider either indoor, outdoor or hybrid swimming for your home. Here are some benefits of all these three types of pools:
- Outdoor pools require a large chunk of the area with the least obstructions from trees, overshadow, etcetera.
- Indoor pools are best suited for a cooler climatic region. However, this kind of pool requires good maintenance and construction.
- Hybrid pools connect indoor and outdoor space. This kind of pool may be cheaper than an in-ground pool but costlier than above ground pools.
3. It’s time to DESIGN!
Now, the final part is to design a swimming pool that praises the aesthetics of your home. Consider the following points while designing your swimming pool:
- Choose a design that matches the style of your house.
- Always consider the pool’s shape that matches your preferences and landscape.
- Keep the security of your family your utmost priority. Make use of quality materials to keep your pool safe for kids and family.
- Select add-on features that contribute to the beauty of your home such as fountains, rocks, plants, etcetera.